Monday the 18th of March Underbroen facilitated the first co-creation workshops with makers and designer from our community. This was the first formal workshop for engaging makers and designers into the stakeholder group.
The proposed agenda was in regards to the actual needs, challenges and wishes from our maker-community regarding the utilization of recycled materials especially with a focus on plastics and wood.
The workshop was facilitated by Stine Broen and Asger Nørregård Rasmussen and was moderated using the ‘idea card tool’ and ‘phase canvas tool’ as accelerators for the discussions. Informal conversations and discussions also worked as a focal point to gaining new insights.
- Costs of materials (getting the for free)
- Locally sourced materials (max 5 kilometres)
- Business model
- Processing and production location
- Man power (long processing time)
- Efficient processing methods (cleaning, sorting etc.)
- Upcycling old floors to wood sheets
- Upcycling scrapp wood
- Educating people in how to upcycle and recycle
- Crowd funding
- Agile legislation regarding recycled production
- Deposit on products
- Collection of ”waste materials’
- Processing of ‘waste materials’
- Design skills
- Machine development + build
- Creating a closed loop working within a radius of 10 kilometres, where we only need to supply man-power and energy.
- Plastic Workshop in betaFactory
- Material workshop in betaFactory
- Designing machines
- Software development